The PRPMEDIC Center is headed by Dr Francis Fontaine. He was the first Quebec doctor to offer the PRP.
Dr Francis Fontaine, M.D. Dip. Sport Med.
- Graduated from the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine (CASEM).
- Certification of additional competence in sports medicine and exercises by the Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- Member of the Association Québécoise des sports doctors.
- Holder of a doctorate in medicine from the University of Montreal.
- Holder of a doctorate in chiropractic from the University of Quebec at Trois-Rivieres.
- Doctor of the national freestyle skiing team of Canada.
- Consultant for the Cirque du Soleil
- Doctor with the athletes' village polyclinic for 2010 Olympic.
- Medical director of the Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM).
- Member of the Society for Tennis Medecine and Science (STMS).
Dr Francis Fontaine in the medias